Improved asset generation algorithms
The algorithms used to generate assets on maps have been improved to consider a wider selection of channel name candidates. This should reduce the amount of manual asset creation required when producing a new map. The new candidates are highlighted in red below:
- Track Circuits will be generated from channels containing: TK, TR, TPR, T?PR, TP?R, TP
- 2/3 Aspect Signals will be generated from channels containing:
- Red: RGE, RGPR, RGP?R, RG?PR, RGK, RGKR, RGK?R, RGKPR, RGK?PR
- Yellow: HGE, HGPR, HGP?R, HG?PR, HGK, HGKR, HGK?R, HGKPR, HGK?PR
- Double Yellow: HHGE, HHGPR, HHG?PR
- Green: DGE, DGPR, DGP?R, DG?PR, DGK, DGKR, DGK?R, DGKPR, DGK?PR
The '?' is a wildcard and will consider digits between 1 and 9 when searching, for example: T3PR, TP1R etc.
Duplicate (copy) an existing virtual channel
It is now possible to copy an existing virtual channel on a site when you need to create a channel with similar conditions. This is particularly useful when you want to test/measure the same case across multiple assets.
- Open the Virtuals tab
- Navigate to the site you want to duplicate a channel for
- Click the button in the Actions column of the channel you want to copy
- Enter the name of the new channel and change units if required
- Click Create Channel
- The Edit Virtual Channel dialog will be displayed with the conditions pre-configured from the copied virtual channel
- Click Save to create the new virtual channel.
System-wide user interface performance improvement
We identified a performance issue with the Diallers tab that was causing reduced responsiveness of the user interface across the system. This issue has now been resolved.
State transition counts report improvements
This report now supports more than 10 channels. Display improvements have been made to support this.
- The Poll Now and Poll Now and Pull Current action buttons on the Diallers tab will now be disabled when an immediate poll has been scheduled.
- The Next Poll column on the Diallers tab will now display as IMMEDIATE if a manual Poll Now has been requested. ASAP will be shown (as before) if the logger is due to be polled from its regular schedule.