new sidebar, shows channel types, requires name to save, save button to make it much clearer that this is required
TODO: Timezone now displayed
When viewing data on the Inspect Graph, there is a limit to how much data we can show for each channel. If, for the time range selected, there is too much data for a channel, the data will be downsampled to an even distribution of the most significant data points.
When this happens a yellow banner will appear above the graph and any channel's which have been downsampled will be marked with a yellow warning triangle.
In order to view the raw (i.e. no downsampling) a smaller date range must be selected, which will reload the data.
Points Capture Trace Processed Regions
Internet Explorer Bugs
- Item selector modals (e.g. select multiple channels) were not autofocusing to the input in IE
- Input elements have an unwanted clear button in IE
- Some buttons had some unwanted shadowing in IE
- For Health Dashboards and the Capture Browser an eye icon was visible in IE instead of a colour. TODO: screenshot
- The pointer in IE was defaulting to the text selection cursor in places
- Now only requires 2 characters instead of 3. This was changed because users had examples of wanting to search by 2 character. For example: "tr" to find track circuit channels.
- Added view all buttons for assets and channels. The other types already had this.
- The "View All" button for channels takes you to the new Channels page with your text search pre-populated.
- The "View All" button for assets takes you to the Asset list page with your text search pre-populated
Minor amendments and fixed issues
- Account Recovery page had no styling
- Made buttons on logger pages visually more consistent with each other
- On the main dashboard page under 'Quick View', the date and time selected wasn't being pulled through to the playback page
- Error when adding a new dialled logger to a site
- Searching by '_' was acting as a wildcard rather than actually searching for '_' in some places.
- Site name is now displayed with the channel name on the Inspect Graph channel selector.
- Inspect graph channel selector is now a multi-select.
- Added individual delete button to alarms on Alarm Management page.
- Updated "Access Denied" page and added a link back to the dashboard.
- Inspect Captures, on mobile devices the "View Traces" button was always disabled.
- On the Alarm Status and Alarm Management lists the alarm type selector is now a multi-select.